Import bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge
Import bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge browser. It is easy to import the bookmarks from Internet Explorer to Edge as we have a direct option of importing them from the Internet Explorer. But, there will be no option to import bookmarks or favorites from Mozilla Firefox or any other browser.
However, there is no direct procedure to import bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge browser. There is a small trick involved in it. You can export the bookmarks from Firefox a HTML file on to the computer, then import it to Internet Explorer browser. From Internet Explorer browser, you can import them easily to the Microsoft Edge browser.
Follow the below resolution steps to import bookmarks from Mozilla Firefox to Microsoft Edge browser.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Open Bookmarks by pressing shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+B
3. Click on Import and Backup option, select the option Export Bookmarks to HTML….
4. Save the bookmarks on your computer at desktop or any other place. You can also name it as “My Bookmarks”
5. Now, you need to import these bookmarks to the Internet Explorer browser. Open Internet Explorer browser.
7. Select the option Import a File.
8. Check the option Favorites and click on Next.
9. Browse for the Bookmarks file that has been exported from the Firefox, select it and click on Next.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
10. Once the bookmarks are imported, click on Finish.
11. Now, these bookmarks needs to be exported to the Microsoft Edge browser. Open the Edge browser.
12. At the top right cornet, you will get an option called Hub, click on it and the favorites will open and click on Import Favorites.
14. You will get a confirmation message that favorites are successfully imported.
15. Now, close and open the Microsoft Edge browser, all the bookmarks from the Mozilla Firefox has been imported to the Edge.