Import favorites in Edge browser
Import favorites in Edge browser from Internet Explorer or any other browsers. Microsoft Edge browser is introduced in Windows 10 Operating System. You can Import favorites from Internet Explorer and other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. In this article, we will guide you how to import the favorites from the Internet Explorer to the Microsoft Edge browser.
With Edge, Microsoft is intending to that turnaround. The brand new Internet browser is sleek, stylish, and built to take on the modern web. Additionally, Edge will be updated frequently with improvements and new features. So, there’s a good chance you’ll want to use Edge eventually, or at least try it out.
One of the best ways to try out any web browser is to visit your favorite web sites to watch how quickly they load and how well they look. In Edge, Microsoft makes it pretty simple to import the web favorites you have collected over time. The process is quick and supports browsers that are properly installed on the device.
In this article, we are discussing how to import the favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge.
Follow the below troubleshooting steps to import the bookmarks from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and click on the Hub option on the top right corner to get the below screen.
2. Once you get the above screen, click on Import favorites.
3. Here the list of installed browsers will be displayed like Internet Explorer and Google Chrome etc.
4. Select the browser from which you need to import the favorites and click on import.
5. All the favorites from the selected browser will be imported to the Microsoft Edge.
6. Close and open the browser and click on the favorites to get all the imported bookmarks.
There is a different procedure to import bookmarks from Mozilla Firefox to Edge browser and you can find it in the next discussion.