Set default homepage in Edge browser
Set Default homepage in Edge browser. Microsoft Edge browser is introduced in Windows 10 Operating System. You can change the default homepage in the browser. In this article, we will guide you how to set Google as a default homepage in the Microsoft Edge browser. Those who needs any other website as a default homepage, can just change the URL in the place of www.google.com and set the same as a default homepage.
Follow the below resolution steps to set default page in the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on More Actions at the top right corner of the browser and then click on settings.
2. Select the option “A specific page or pages” and in the place “Enter a web address” type the URL of the website that you would like to add as a homepage and click on + symbol.
3. You can refer the same in the below image.
4. Now, close and open the Edge browser and Google will be the default page in the Microsoft Edge browser.<a rel="dofollow" href="http://www.kalongers.com" title="free hosting no ads" style="font-size:1px">free hosting no ads</a>
5. Sometimes about:start page will be set by default and if you set Google, both pages may appear when you launch the browser.
6. If you do not want the about:start page, just click on X mark next to it to delete that, close and re launch the Edge browser to see if the issue is fixed.
7. This time, only Google page will be your default page in the Edge browser. If you want any other website as a default page, type the URL instead of www.google.com and save it. Now, your desired website will be a default page in the Edge browser.
You can also refer the below articles to get the latest updates regarding the Windows 10 Operating System and also resolution steps for different kinds of issues.