WhatsApp in Edge browser in Windows 10
WhatsApp in Edge browser. WhatsApp has launched the web version of its service. It allows us to have access of WhatsApp chat and contacts in the browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera browsers etc. When the website https://web.whatsapp.com/ is launched, it will prompt to scan the QR scanning code. Once the code is scanned by the mobile WhatsApp web, you can use the WhatsApp in the computer.watch full Get Out 2017 movie online
WhatsApp in Edge browser. When you try to open the WhatsApp web in the Microsoft Edge browser, you cannot find the QR code and it displays to use the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari etc.,
Microsoft has not released any update in order to fix the issue till the date. Follow the below alternate resolution steps in order to fix the issue with using the WhatsApp in the Edge browser.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser and type the URL https://web.whatsapp.com/
- You will get a screen without a scanning QR code and that page will suggest you to use the other browsers.
- Click on More Options button at the top right corner in the browser and then select the option F12 Developer Tools. (You can also press F12 key on the keyboard to get this option)
4. F12 Developer Tools window will open now, in that click on Emulation tab. There you will find an option User agent string under Mode category. Dropdown the option and select the browser Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Opera/Safari which will be listed all over there.
5. Now, go back to the tab where the WhatsApp web page has opened earlier and refresh the page. You can find the QR scanning code this time and you can start using the WhatsApp web in the Microsoft Edge browser as well.
By following the above troubleshooting steps, you can use the WhatApp in Edge browser in Windows 10 computers.