Create System Restore Point in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
System Restore point is a representation of a stored state of the computer’s system files. A System Restore point can be created to Restore the computer to its previous settings whenever some issues like crashes or something happened in the computer. If the services related to the System Restore point set to automatic, the Restore points will be created automatically during a period of time. If the System Restore feature detects any changes that is going to happen in your computer, it will also create a Restore point.
The System Restore feature creates a record of a point in time when your settings and programs all seem to be humming along just fine. If anything causes the system to crash and burn, simply run a System Restore and take everything back to the way it was before the crash.
Follow the below resolution steps in order to create the System Restore point in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 and Windows 7 Operating System.
- Click on Start button and search for My Computer (Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1), This PC (Windows 10), right click on it and click on Properties.
3. Once after clicking on the System Protection, System Properties will open.
4. Click on Create option to create the System Restore point.
5. Give some name to the Restore point, so that you can remember it. You can also keep the date after the name just for your reference. Once it is done, click on Create.
6. You will get the above screen while the System Restore point getting created. Once it is done, the below screen will appear representing that the System Restore point has been created successfully.
You can follow the above steps in order to create a New Restore point in the computer.