error 8007000b Windows Update error
Error 8007000b when you try downloading the updates in the Windows Operating System computers. These issues occur because the Windows file system transaction log is corrupted. This Fix it Solution resets the file system transaction log. While downloading an update for Windows Operating system, you may receive following error message: Error 8007000b
You may see the one of the following error.
- Some updates were not installed.
- Errors found: Code 0x8007000B Windows Update has encountered an unknown error.
Step 1: Clear the file system transaction log.
1. Start> in the search bar type: cmd
2. Make a right click of the Command Prompt icon and choose Run as administrator
3. Once the command prompt is opened (as administrator), type the following command:
4. fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\
5. Restart the computer.
6. Download and reinstall the update.
Note that: It is important that you specify the partition on which Windows is installed (in this example it is C :\).
Step 2: If you continue to see this error automatically diagnose and fix common problems with Windows Update.
- To automatically reset Windows Update components, click Fix it, and then follow the on- screen
For Windows 8, 7
Fix It 50202 works in Windows XP, Vista and 7 only.
- Download and run the System Update Readiness Tool from the below link.
Reboot the computer and Install Windows updates again.
Method 2: Click on “Download “to download Reset_Windows_Update_Full.bat files and run it as administrators reboot the computer and check for updates and install them.
Step 2: Run tweaking tool or repair / reinstall the Windows.
Tweaking tool Link: http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe
By following the above troubleshooting steps, you can fix the issue with the error 8007000b while installing Windows Updates in Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 and Windows 10.